We're looking for a Frontend Developer to join the Mews Platform team here in our Prague headquarters. The platform includes a suite of applications and a hub for connecting properties, guests, and other vendors from the hospitality industry.
Our ideal candidate is a person who is eager to learn and capable to absorb a lot of new things. The main requirements are understanding the principles of programming and the ability to communicate efficiently with the colleagues.
If you meet these qualifications and plan to stay with us for a while, we think you’d be a great fit. Please note that we are looking for people to work from our Prague office; we're building an open, innovative culture and feel the ability to collaborate daily is important.
You can learn more about our open positions and how we work by visiting the Mews Developer Github account.
- Work in cross-functional team together with other Developers, Product Managers, QA etc.
- Work on smaller tasks and gradually getting to more complex ones
- To become independent in dealing with the tasks
- We want you to be involved in day-to-day activities of your team (stand-ups, retro meetings)
- Last but not least, we want you not only to absorb knowledge but also to share that knowledge with the company
- Eagerness to learn and develop yourself
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to take feedback and learn from it
- Ready to communicate with colleagues across various countries and different departments
- A genuine interest in innovative software and disruptive tech
- Computer science background is an advantage
- Ability to work full-time or part-time (at least 20 hours / week)
- Open, collaborative and innovative culture
- Opportunities for learning, development and advancement
- Competitive compensation package
- Mews library
- Mews travel program