Mews Graduate Program
Our mission is to enable great service. We achieve this through our innovative software, which allows hotels to remove administrative burdens and focus on creating amazing guest experiences.
Traditional graduate programs suck. You are often confined to basic tasks and rarely get to work on cool projects with the rest of the teams. We’re on a mission to shake things up at Mews and give our graduates a real experience, empowering them to soar within the company.
During our 12-month Mews Graduate Program in Prague, you will get real customer-facing experience while also learning our revolutionary software inside and out. As part of our Mews Graduate Program, we’re seeking ambitious students and graduates to join our growing Customer Care team in Prague. Whether a seasoned hotel veteran or fresh out of school, you’ll be entered into our Mews Graduate Program.
Once you graduate, you will have several career path possibilities. Top performers, Mews Rockstars, as we’ll call them, may be fast-tracked into management positions. To be clear, our graduate program at Mews is a full-time position with a salary and employment contract!
Our ideal candidate is passionate about delivering great service, is naturally curious and a tenacious problem solver. If this sounds like you, we should talk!
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Mews’ solutions, serving as an ambassador to our customers, ensuring they are achieving great value from our products
- Provide exceptional support for customers on technical issues via email and phone
- Consult with customers proactively on ways to improve usage and efficiency
- Become familiar with all integrated partner solutions to ensure that we match up the best-connected solutions based on customer needs
- Build new hotels/hostels directly in the Mews platform based on specifications provided by the sales and on-boarding team
- Build relationships with Mews-resellers, ensuring they have all the information and tools in order to provide strong first-level support to their customers
- Create action plans and assist trainers with onboarding new properties
- Monitor onboarding plans to ensure customers are successful with our products as quickly as possible
- Coordinate/facilitate ad-hoc (online) training sessions during the onboarding process
- Build and retain rapport with appointed “Mews person” at customer sites
- Maintain thorough customer documentation
- Continuously improve internal knowledge base
- Professional experience in customer support
- Native or fluent in English
- Ability to speak other languages fluently is a big advantage! (Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian, German, Swedish)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Higher Education preferably in Hotel Management / IT / Business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced company and ready to work both independently or as part of a team
- Highly structured and organised
- Outgoing, social and ready to communicate with colleagues, clients and partners across various countries and at different organisational levels
- Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- We love collaboration and ideas so being able to share fresh ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward is key
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers and partners across different countries and different organisational levels
- A genuine interest in innovative software and disruptive tech
- Open, collaborative and innovative culture
- Opportunities for learning, development and advancement
- Competitive compensation package
- Mews library
- Mews travel program