Senior Frontend Developer
We're looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join the Mews Platform team here in our Prague headquarters. The platform includes a suite of applications and a hub for connecting properties, guests, and other vendors from the hospitality industry.
Our ideal candidate will be strongly aligned to our open culture and capable of delivering solid results while working independently; we're not micro-managers of hand-holders, so we're expecting you to take ownership over your career. We're growing rapidly and expanding globally so we need experienced people that can ultimately lead product teams and mentor junior engineers.
If you meet these qualifications and plan to stay with us for a while, we think you’d be a great fit. Please note that we are looking for people to work from our Prague office; we're building an open, innovative culture and feel the ability to collaborate daily is important.
You can learn more about our open positions and how we work by visiting the Mews Developer Github account.
- Work in a cross-functional team together with other Developers, Product Managers and Quality Engineers
- Take ownership over specific areas of development
- Analyse task assignments and decompose them into concrete actionable steps
- Perform second-level code reviews
- Demonstrate a proactive approach towards product development (future features planning)
- Write and maintain long-living code and decrease complexity of code base over time
- Bring innovation into product development and take an active approach in implementing new ideas
- Mentor junior colleagues
- Experience developing single page applications
- Typescript knowledge
- Understanding of functional programming principles
- Knowledge of maintenance and structure of development projects (continuous integration / delivery, build tools etc.)
- Being able to navigate in large React & Redux projects
- Ready to communicate with colleagues and partners across various countries and at different organisational levels
- We love collaboration and ideas so being able to share fresh ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward is key
- Ability to deal with constructive feedback and learn from own mistakes
- Freedom to choose your own working hours, as long as you deliver results
- Work with a super motivated and highly experienced team of professionals
- Guaranteed career growth potential
- Competitive compensation package
- Friendly and open work culture